If we don't have data for certain URL or keyword, it could be due to any of these reasons:
- The advertiser runs only local PPC campaign in areas where we don't have any server coverage on.
- The advertiser does not run any PPC campaign.
- The advertiser's ads are not ranked in the Top 10.
- The advertiser ads does not appear when we crawled our data, that could be caused by:
- Low quality scores. Google may not show the ads if the quality scores were too low.
- Low budget / Limited budget - Advertisers may have reached the maximum daily budget
- Ads scheduled to appear only at certain hours of the day, or certain days of the week.
If you know the reason is NOT #1 or #2, you may want to read this article:
If you can't find any PPC data from your direct competitors using iSpionage, it could mean your direct competitor may not be the best PPC advertisers you should learn from. Keep in mind, we're only showing ads that are ranked in the top 10.
We recommend you to learn from top competitors in your niche. Big companies with high PPC budget generally have a dedicated digital marketing team or work collaboratively with an ad agency to manage and optimize their PPC campaigns. They have the budget to perform multiple A/B testings on ads and landing pages. Save your time and money, let other do the testings.
If you don't know who your top competitors are, enter one of your top keyword on our competitor research tool and go to the "Competitors" tab.
Other articles that may be useful for you: